Join Rena Beyer, MSW, LCSW & Winden Rowe, LPC, seasoned trauma therapists and Ketamine-assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) providers, for a 6 week consultation group for therapists to learn more about Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP)!
Within this group you will learn how Ketamine works, the different routes of administering Ketamine (IV, IM, IN, and Troche/Lozenge), what clients are appropriate for this treatment, when to refer them for Ketamine therapy & how Ketamine therapy is a collaborative process, how to explain KAP to them, what to expect when they are participating in this treatment in terms of their progress, what issues may arise in their KAP work that they will bring to your work with them and how to handle those issues in therapy, and how to best support them throughout their Ketamine therapy process.
When you join this consultation group you will gain access to our online community where you can chat with other participants and have one-on-one access to both Rena and Winden to ask any questions that arise. Within this community resources will also be shared, you will network with other like minded therapists, and you will be added to Rena & Winden’s referral network for clients to be referred to your practice.
Consultation Group Details:
Time: 10am – 11am EST
Dates: 6/23, 6/30, 7/14, 7/28, 8/4, & 8/11
Total Sessions: 6
Investment: $600 + $75 registration fee*
This consultation group will include max 8 participants total.
*Please note, registration fees are nonrefundable.
Group Leader Bios:
Rena Beyer, MSW, LCSW is a psychotherapist who specializes in treating depression, anxiety, trauma, life stressors, and fertility concerns. Rena founded her solo private practice, Fostering Greatness, in 2016 and began offering Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) the following year in partnership with the doctors of Initia Nova in both Cherry Hill, NJ and Wilmington, DE. Rena provides services to clients throughout New Jersey and Delaware. Rena has advanced training in trauma and psychedelic-assisted therapy. Rena is certified as a Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy Provider, which certifies Rena to work as a Psychedelic-Assisted therapist with Ketamine, MDMA, and Psilocybin. In addition to her clinical work, Rena is a former member of the board of directors for the American Society of Ketamine Physicians, Psychotherapists, and Practitioners (ASKP3) and founded the Therapist Advisory Panel within ASKP3. Rena also speaks in the field on ketamine-assisted therapy, trauma informed care, and effective emotion management skills. To learn more about Rena and Fostering Greatness, visit her website at fosteringgreatness.com
Winden Rowe, LPC counsels individuals, couples, families, and organizations in the field of trauma and toxic stress. Ms. Rowe’s approach to securing sustained improvement and recovery for clients dealing with the effects of stress and trauma centers around linking the biological, psychological, and social implications of traumatic stress and the identified challenge. She does this by utilizing EMDR and skills rooted in CBT and other modalities effective in healing trauma. In addition to counseling and directing The Center KSQ, Winden’s newest venture is partnering with Initia Nova in the exciting pursuit of recovery in the field of psychedelics. She also lectures and speaks in the field on healing trauma and on systems change in an effort to improve accessibility to trauma-informed care.
- What is the deadline to register? / When does registration close? Registration will be open until 5pm on 6/19/2023.
- What is your refund policy? Should you need to cancel your participation in this consultation group and request a refund of your payment, all cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to Rena (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5pm on Tuesday, 6/20/2023. Any cancellation request after this deadline will not be honored. Please note: your $75 registration fee is nonrefundable.
- Will the sessions be recorded? What if I have to miss a session? All sessions will be recorded and posted in the private online community/group following the group meeting. Should you need to miss a session you can watch the recording. Recordings will be accessible for the duration of the consultation group’s 6 week run.
- When do I receive access to the private online community/group? All consultation group members will be added to the private online community/group on Sunday, 6/18/2023 in order for everyone to introduce themselves, get acquainted, and chat before we get started.
- When will I be added to the referral list? All consultation group members can add themselves to our referral list starting on 6/23/2023 via an electronic form that will be provided to you.